We thank you for your professional interest in Yelm Veterinary Hospital.
We are always interested in accepting applications from motivated, hardworking individuals to join our team. However; below are the current positions we are actively seeking:
Licensed Veterinary Technician:
We are looking for a Full-Time Licensed Vet Tech. A valid WA Veterinary Technician License is required.
We are seeking a licensed veterinary technician with the ability to multitask as we utilize our technicians to their fullest abilities. Some examples include performing phlebotomies, placing IV catheters, monitoring anesthesia, taking radiographs, restraining patients in exam rooms and more. We are looking for a team player with a passion for helping animals.
Required Qualifications for this position:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be an LVT or CVT, licensed or certified in Washington State.
- Must have the ability to stay calm and efficient during a medical crisis.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Desire to continue learning and developing skills.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
- Work requires lifting and carrying animals. Must be able to life up to 40 pounds (will have assistant by other staff members). Must have the ability to stand for extended periods or time; frequently works in a bent position.
- Previous experience is preferred however we do welcome new graduates. Specifically of Pierce College, Pima Medical Institute or Penn Foster that have passed the VTNE.
Benefits offered with this position:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, IRA, Medical, and CE Allowance.